Sunday, May 27, 2007

Somehow my life ahead just....automatically piece out on its own as in somebody is watching over me..thanks God ... im starting to miss my dog...everything little things become important to me now. Its always better to shut up then yak over things one will regret ...so will watch my mouth from now on...
tag along my bro n his fren to town n i was happily shopping away !
Not that i bought alot of things but... just realise i haven been enjoying myself since month ago..
the feeling is so........... unfamilar. I was kinda down over what got over me and ....happy that there is always glimpse of hope for everything..(was feeling v tired on our way to town...after shopping awhile for some stuff..im superly energise n yeapy) i realise too that im starting to keep things to myself...its...safe n i believe somehow i am able to solve it one way or another...
i always tell myself that since im already on this Earth..just give e best in everything ?? n so i planned out my schdule for this upcoming weeks...n was quite pleased... will update again about the result of the 'plan'

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home