Tuesday, May 22, 2007

e day my family left for HOliday !
glad that they went on holiday n enjoy themselves....
n oso glad that i can drive my mum's car out =)
Im smart enough to own up that i went to look for e 'hidden' key n
drove her car out....muhahahahaa frankly using a few paper n cover it wun help becus im
detective tay....oh n e fact that i own up is becus i wan her to know I CAN DRIVE on my own...w/lo her....AND becus e meter for fuel/petrol significantly drop/move down by ONE level..when initially is FULL. AND becus i know i wun get to park back e nice spot she had in e fir$ts place.
I actually went down IMM (bloodily far for a lazy person like me) to collect e notes regarding license for powercraft boat...this is purely interest as i felt that its a waste of money ...SHIt
and met up ysoon at night for a free lesson on fine arts and freehand macromedia...im so jealous that he is doing something he truly has interest in and has REAL gd pay.. drawing out 100 diff posture is better than balancing a tedious accouting thingy ya......
A small heart with big dream.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home