Tuesday, April 24, 2007

There this guy at work that i cant see eye to eye ...n its HIM who started first...maybe its just his big guy ego thingy..or maybe we are both so attitude that we cant stand each other...n so we did not really talk to each other for 1 day....and then...today i realise somebody adjusted my chair for me ..as in to my comfort..since another chair is blocking my way...i knew its HIM who adjusted for me because he talk about that chair to me b4....so e LITTLE hatred i c in him was lifted....n so we started to hav small talk...as in "have you taken your lunch?" next reply..."ya".... and then i decided to forget about e disgusting things about him and that is = 'PICKING HIS NOSE' so openly.....-_- n some others hideous act...until TODAY.....
i saw him wee-ing into e open sea so OPENLY ! n then i quickly recalled e day i fell into e sea n that damn bittersweet taste of e sea on my lips n in my mouth.............!!
i wan holiday i need holiday ......life is so mandune...might consider doing part time
further-study then full time.... so i can earn n learn at e same time...ya...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home