Tuesday, January 23, 2007

weee ! tis past 2 weeks are blesssin to me...finaly some time to play stupid online games..dun hav to rush to work..my good mood is back...n im more clear of wads goin ard me...sadly to say i feel that i have left out alot of thing.. able to spend time wif my family.... money is comin in n i even found an envelope wif lots of cash inside as one of the ten bucks is protruding out..BUT ! i did not pick it up becus...............there are alot of ppl passing by...most imptly im too kind hearted...to even take things which is not mine...but oso kind of stupid me..godamnn.. pondering betwn to get back work or rest all e way for this sem........shitx money is nver enuf but i need a break. jus know from my mum that she bought education n life policy for me....so kind of her... it happen when i was revising tru PFP..n she stroll into my rm so i asked.
BTW im selling my piano keyboard for 200 bucks frm usual price 500. :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home