Saturday, December 09, 2006

my life is on rollorcoaster ride again..feel myself trap in rat race..work n spend..life in is getting sian-er since god knws when..so my lastest interest is getting bike license..lol. as usual..i nearly gif up halfway due to short span of interest..but luckly i din.which leads to me feelin drain n haven being out relaxin ...
haven gt e chance to tennis wif MK, excercise (NOT for e nafa but myself), salad buffet frm my bro, shoppin trip, finish reading my books,catch up my slp..jus realise i shld learn to be more friendly la fc. today met tis fellw who happen to be in my sec sch which i dono off..n he joind "tink you can dance" thats so cool of him...
n yest i was drivin wif auto car to expressway for e FIRST time..n unknowingly hitting meter at 100+ ..n e fact that im driving wif alcohol..but luckly back at home one piece..
recently kip bumpin into werido peeps..which total freaks me out..to be precise is weirdy guyss..of cos not all guys r..but jus 2 is more than enuf ..n its a bad sign.shit.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home