Monday, December 25, 2006

jus realise that its weird to hear from ex that they gt new gf/bf....
anyway..yest xmas eve was working but enjoyin at e same time .. supposedly to turn out better if not for me shitty attitude.. feel soo hurt to cause non-sensensical bad mood to others.
Fortunately e misunderstdg was clear...but still....
luckly yest nite end with some comfort..hmm...reach home at 5am n for e first time my mum can joke wif me despite my disappearing act. shall pledge to myself to be a better person..think before i speak.. no throwing of temper.. not goin to do anything that will regret.. not going to do anything to hurt others... receive a big baby bottle wif stupid mashmellow n body shop craneberry set. haa. n more gift to cum ...(if im nt wrong..) :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home