Friday, April 13, 2007

and so i quit the job to jump ship with the AUnt who intro me to the job...then again..i decided to search for my own job ...n hopefully to get to do OTHER things too......
....maintime tis is so goin to be a life-is-boring...thingy....
dislike all the things that is going around me....taiwan trip was cancelled...mum stopped my allowance...
the only comforting news is....my TV had finally arrived. n its BIG.
back to my own me-to-me nagging. MA is SOoo SELFISH...for not lending me her car AND !!! kip on lying to me both big n small issue so i swear never to listen to any of her words..... ITS ok if she dun wana lend me..BUT Its Definately a big NO for lying to your children.....
and with the no allowance + no car to drive....i decided to stay at home for..................................................its been 2 wks....
not that i did not go out but..im just home early.....
cruelly enough i know she wun know any diff with me...whether how cum im home...am i sick..?is it becus of not having enough money...? did something bad happen...wads e self isolation thing going on.... was angry wif PA over nothing oso...(wads wrong with me...) jus becus i wanted him to carry that DAMn heavvy TV to my room....i acted happily enough to ask if he mind moving it into my room.. and later i felt sOOO guity for being a FAker at that moment.. after awhile ..i becum alittle 'real' happy seeing the tv at a nicer angle in my room............

lesson learnt 1: never 'totally' thrust anybody unless that one is a certified whole life thrust being by self.

lesson learnt 2: remember not to wait for any return whenever you give.

Lesson learnt 3: working partners are always partners and not a friend....unless its a 5 years sworn working buddy partners.

Lesson Learnt 4: Sometimes when u tell yourself "maybe im thinking too much".....most of the time you are NOT !!

Lesson Learnt 5: People that you don like....dun force yourself by acting kind...because dun like means dun like.
In the first place its not a faker or not thingy..its a giving someone a 2nd chance...but than again forget it.

Lesson Learnt 6: when you want something please DOOO something......in the end...............at least you do something.

after all the lesson learnt...................................life is stinks like helll.......

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home