Wednesday, February 07, 2007

What lies inside the box?
e lazy me took a 1 wk off from wk which i felt v guilt bout since they r quite nice to me....plus i'v alrdy kana blacklisted once..but anyway.. recently life since v meaninglesss to me...zzz do a massive make over for my room...more clear n gd way to kick start a more tidy me..a neater room will naturally bring a stress-free ambiance...plus a cute hammy certainly cheer me up...bUT forgoten that even jessie is prohibited from home.... so..

studyin n finishin any assigmt USED TO seems like a big accomplishmt to me..ya that was yearssss ago....but nw studyin is sucha dread to me.. playing online game isn't any thing to me except acceptin that i know im wasting my time away.. n shopin isn't an interest to me now..,except e need to realli shop for needs..n everyday seems like ....jus every day.. n i prefer things to be neater n cleaner than b4..n suddenly my rm seeems so empty ..n nt used to it.. n im feelin v sick tis day..maybe jus refusin to be any alert.. so since when did everything changes so much...

remedy for myself: GET a life..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home