Monday, April 23, 2007

Genting trip is confirmed zz......FIrst time im celebrating my birthday out of SG !!
n i went out for e first time to sea with e instructor few days ago..
its was soooo scary....hai cant even stand on e board..i know its difficult but din know it was THAT difficult.... cant even stand on e wakeboard n ended up falling into e sea 4 time !!
One moment they r smokin n throwing e cig butt into sea ..nxt moment i fell into e sea n gulped down e 'happily contaminated sea water'....thinkin im wearin vest jacket n i shld be fine since i know how to swim..BUT !!! it did not occur to me that fallin into e sea at that HIGH pressure means fallin DEEP into e sea .it only means that u will SLOWLY float onto e sea and im empahsizing on that word slowly.zz.....PLUS !!! with e wakeboard stucked onto my leg its like somebody is PULLING MY LEG !!!!! so scary that i wana cry !!!!!sobx...
oh ya something damn stupid happen to me that when i was msn-ing with my boss as he is not in e office but 'online'....so i jus msn him to enqury about certain things......so i quickly give him e notice that i will be off from work for short trip since my birthday is coming....
as i just start working not long ago....i felt bad about taking e leave too...thats when i say 'can i take e leave n take it as a gift from you on my bdy' ......."bdy" my shortcut for 'birthday'...ended up as shortcut for 'body' to him....OMG.....PENGZ......

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home