Thursday, May 10, 2007

Life is dull like hell these days...but at least going to work is just like..going for some community service ? or helping up event or something.. n my boss is going to introduce some membership thingy with freebies n invites to parties.. of cos i do know that some are real bullshit.. but since im working for him..i'll make sure i get one...
Forgotten wad song i was listening to while i was resting at home ... suddenly my little party mode is On ! so i browse through my hp n tada !! decided to pm this fellow name 'small qiang' ..someone whose...nice n been there when im working...n i actually said that i wana tag along with him to party... but according to him..it is his turn to 'rest' now... hopefully i can get to know more nice people like him..
18, 19 , 20 this month will be my ................................ALONE-ness day...my whole family will be away for holiday...y am i at home ??? because i just took leave not long ago n i dun like to tag along...
im so disappointed with.ppl..ppl who happens to be e one u really care...part of it is really my fault ok MY FAULTT.....( its always e one u really care that will hurt u the most )- words i got from my enemy-turn acquintance friend.
think i really need some yoga kind of ting..BUT ! i totally got no interest in yogo n its a waste of time of me... personally.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home