Thursday, April 26, 2007

i have come up with a new plan for myself...that is : studyin part time n continue with my present work instead of quting at end of Dec n study full-time..so i can earn more money..n not been blacklisted by my boss..BUT! i will be v bz...n when that happens..i will be v upset..but i still felt that this is a better alternative..
this few days im feeling v moody again...i failed to be a every-positive-me...n i hate to say this but i hate myself....zz
while i was on msn...saw this long-time-no-see friend...n so i clicked on his name n wanted to type "hi" when i saw his msn pic with his gf.Ya..i forgotten that his attached.... kinda felt sadden about it as i used to hav a little crush on him :(
im always having a thought for e wrong guy..not that im desperate..in fact i'm not looking for one...another eg is : yest i was waiting for bus when this one guy just caught my attention...n im only watching his backview.. when he turn, i spotted him with a cute goatee..so cute ! but afterawhile i realise\assume his gay....because he was standing with another guy n they will both quite intimate in some ways...
Another eg: Few days ago....one of this guy at work wanted to show me this guy photo(his fren).....n wanted to match-make us...of cos my reaction is : "what for ? dun need la...." i was abt to look away n do my own stuff when he flashed his photo to me "wAla !!!" he look like julian hee !!!!!!!!! i was about to change my mind when he quickly add on : "jus jk ! his attached"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home