Tuesday, May 15, 2007

I was ..feeling so all over the place...so upset disappointed that....while things normally work that way for me...when im tooo upset i will feel rather crazy n happy for no reason n TADA !!!!! im so lupy hapy for nothing..n fortunately im feeling gd. GodBless ...because i was waiting for the day i heavily cried it out n get rid of it ...but no....n infact i feel that i have become stronger....
i learn to depend more on myself n myself ... independent lead to mature ? no...but yes for myself .... i started having lots of little plan for myself n was quite satisfied for making all e small little steps. I can practically feel my brain evolving into something with more substance...f wad am i toking about...anyway...,i also realise that those u least expect are those that give you e surprise =)
im oso having new perspective of life....like wad the hell.. shall walk n plan one step at a time...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home