Wednesday, July 29, 2009

First...
i think theres someone saying prayers for me..
because..everything i do..seems to flow smoothly into place.
Im bless =)

I did not hurt myself ,
I did not loss anything,
n everything seems to go according to what i hope it
to be..

we landed at a wanderful house.

with a 'ok' landlord

with a crazy n nice roommate.

and then we met renee our 'driver'...ok but he is

also a big great fren of ours.

and mexican food to eat at home.

a little girl at home to play with.

and a bodyguard

and a job that provide free lunch..

and a job that allow me to bring ham n cheese home.


thanks..God.

Second..
luckily i couldn't speak Russian...so im NOT that
close to them(my roommate)....if not i will miss n
wun't bear to leave NC...
there are many small little other ppl that make me feel
that i leave something behiind... argh...if im not comin back..(probably not)
its the las time im seeing them in my entire lifetime.

Third..
im going Las Vegas! it was a last minute decision..
im excited..but if only my lauggage is not THAT heavy
and if im alittle RICHER.....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home