Thursday, July 09, 2009

1 day i thought that somebody stole my camera...
Next day i found it =)

1 day i was so tired...
Nexr day i had a day off.

1 day was transfered to another department at work..DELI..
Next day i found that Deli is fun.. (plus free meat n cheese to bring home)

1 day my bicycle broke down..
Next day i manage to repair it myself.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
went "Western Sizzling" for lunch Buffet !! with ah min during a OFF day tog.
Get to indulge in my favourite salad bar..
(bacon, cheese, raisin, leafy, potato, macoroni, spag, olive, ...

Its only $15 SGD..which is pretty cheap for me.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Not sure what awaits me in the future..but at least im moving
Forward.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home