Friday, August 10, 2007

IM SOoooPISS with none other than the "so-called" closest one to me thats my 'mum'.
I wasn't allow to drive her car...1st reason(turn excuses): im still having 1 year probation...WA ! my 'mom' is sooo thoughtful to even worry that i might get revoke if i get into accident..so ok i waited n till ..."ah...maybe she lie to me again..which she always do" ...so one fine day i lie to her saying "hey today is the last day of probation..so can i use your car?"....her excuses : "oh...u haven got a car insurance yet"
ok..maybe she was worried that the petrol might be expansive....so .....ok forget it..i should try to be more understanding...and so the topic is completely dropped.
then one fine day...WA !! my bro gt a license...so happy for him..
yaya
n he drove out her car right on that very fine day..
and my mum actually APPROVE.
so when im home..i gently tell my mum i will be using her car on sunday and end it with a 'thank you'..
and she started mumbling --- "her new excuses" whatever la fuck
-
i dun realli need a car though..infact i enjoy taking buses.(provided theres seat for me)...but i cant hide the bias-ness infront of me.
lala
this is not going to be another upsetting entry ..HAHAHA
and this is not a evil laugh..
just a crazy one.
oh caught "rush hour 3", 2 days ago... hilarious and e same action movie as you will expect..but..
life is so b.o.r.i.n.g. watching stupid show like this really make the day.
and also "'black sheep'".
HAHA
its not the normal cute ba ba black sheep that goes 'baa' in a cute n pathetic way.
its the "BAAAAAA !!!!!!!!!!!!!" that freaks you out.
Once bitten...say on the leg...next moment..take out your shoe after another 1 hour or so. And there you have it !!!!
a SHEEP leg...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home